..::Segmentation Fault::..

Ing. Alfonso Reyes alfonso.reyes at aztecagenecom.serveftp.net
Tue Sep 23 02:17:54 CEST 2008

Hi Team.

This is my first alias, the reason of this alias is because I have a
freeradius server on my server to provide authentication, everything was
working fine until I tried to set it up to use mysql, after I configure my
server to check the mysql database I'm getting the segmentation fault issue
and I can't even start the radius server, any ideas?

Configuration files and error attached.

Thanks for your help.

Have a great day.

Alfonso.