MSSQL with IPPOOL

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Sep 25 00:02:34 CEST 2008

Hm, it looks like mssql schema wasn't updated. There is no
group_check_query and authorize_group... queries look like ones in
1.1.x. That's probably why groups are not processed (unless you changed
read_groups to no in sql.conf). Also no priority field in radusergroup.

Try replacing group queries with those from mysql/dialup.conf and remove
"ORDER BY priority" in group_membership_query.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP