eap ttls certificate config

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 30 15:01:30 CEST 2008

Jehan PROCACCIA wrote:
>>   See doc/bugs
>
> a link would be greatly appreciated .

  Ummm... this file ships with the server.  If you can't find it in the
"tar" file, it's usually in /usr/share/doc/something/, depending on your
local installation.

  See also the main web site.  There's a link on EVERY page saying
"report a bug".  That page includes instructions for bug reporting.

  It's really not that hard.

> I am reading http://wiki.freeradius.org/Eap.conf
> where else could I find doc/bugs about CA_path ?
> googling though "CA_path freeradius bug eap" didn't helped .

  How about reading the files that come with the server, or the web
pages hosted on freeradius.org?

  Is there any reason you're avoiding the documentation that comes with
the server, and the main server web pages?