freeradius compiled version (lastest) against active directory authentication

luis a luis.azunet at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 30 14:59:40 CEST 2008

Hello friends, I was searching on the Internet and suggested that I upgrade
 my server freeradius
 and then jumped to the latest version
 I have everything seemingly well-configured to authenticate against
 Active Directory
 but I lack the parameters under which I use the default
 ntlm_auth module
 because I am against this authenticated users of the local server
 not on the server that contains the Active Directory

 any idea where it was agreed that force authentication on the other
 server?

 NOTE:

 Version 2 has the settings in a folder called / modules

 check everything and did not find anything

 to see if I need something to do, would be appreciated in advance

Note :
he is loading default pap module