Where do I add the config stuff to route requests based on attributes in a request?

Peter Eriksson peter at ifm.liu.se
Tue Sep 30 16:10:40 CEST 2008

Setup:

WLAN Access Points providing multiple SSIDs for access to
different VLANs.

They talk to RADIUS server that should forward the requests to
different other RADIUS servers based on which WLAN the clients
are connecting to.

SSID 'eduroam' should forward requests to the EDUROAM RADIUS server.
SSID 'IFM' should forward requests to our internal RADIUS server.

I'd see that in the incoming RADIUS request from the access points there
is a Called-Station-Id that I'd like to use for this purpose.

Now the question is - what do I write and in which config files
to use this?

The attribute typically looks like this:

Called-Station-Id = "00-17-9A-D3-9A-BA:IFM"

or

Called-Station-Id = "00-17-9A-D1-67-CE:eduroam"

(Access Points ethernet address, colon, and then the SSID).

- Peter