freeradius compiled version (lastest) against active directoryauthentication

luis a luis.azunet at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 30 17:00:49 CEST 2008

--- El mar, 30/9/08, tnt at kalik.net <tnt at kalik.net> escribió:
De: tnt at kalik.net <tnt at kalik.net>
Asunto: Re: freeradius compiled version (lastest) against active directoryauthentication
Para: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Fecha: martes, 30 septiembre, 2008 2:14

> I have everything seemingly well-configured to authenticate against
> Active Directory
> but I lack the parameters under which I use the default
> ntlm_auth module
> because I am against this authenticated users of the local server
> not on the server that contains the Active Directory

So you don't want to authenticate against AD?
me--

OF course i do , i need to ..

 Why did you bother with
that then?

me--
the same as before , authenticate against AD.

 Authentication against local users is handled by unix module.
aha ?
You will need to force Auth-Type System (unlang or users file).

me--
in what file is that to force Auth-Type ?
thanks for the  advise

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-