Is WLAN IEEE802.1x EAP-TLS authentication with ESSID selectionpossible?

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Wed Apr 1 14:07:14 CEST 2009

>I know, the Siemens controller is able to send the ESSID the device is
>trying to connect inside the RADIUS request as vendor specific attribute.

And what VSA would it be? If you can find that attribute in the
dictionaries - it is possible. If you can't  - you can add it yourself
to raddb/dictionary. It would be better to get the dictionary from
Siemens and post it to this list so it can be included in freeradius
distribution (I don't see dictionary.siemens in current server
dictionaries).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP