of Mac and Men

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:53:31 CEST 2009

I too have had weird behavior on macs. I just ended up using
mac-address authentication (due to insecurities in EAP. (or possibly
rumored, i havn't seen a paper on it yet))

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys