problem mac address authenticaion

sameer kale kale.sameer.s at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:14:31 CEST 2009

>Is mac address in Access-Request packet? If it isn't it can't be done.

Can we request for specific fields  such as MAC address in the radius
Access-Request packet?
And if so,what is the method to request such an attribute?
I would also like to inform you that we have stored the MAC address in the
LDAP database and want to compare this stored MAC address to the MAC address
of the client obtained during authentication.Only after the MAC address is
authenticated can the client proceed to perform other operations.