EAP/TTLS : Issue while trying to proxy inner request and to use postproxy filter

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Thu Apr 9 00:07:45 CEST 2009

> Compare attrs entries with users file entries. Then read what do
> operators := and += do.

I've read man unlang and I correct my configuration, and I finally
succeed to do what I want but not as I thought.

I just notice the following :
In users file you can do

Attribute_A = foo
Attribute_A += bar

But I haven't found a way to do it in attrs file (syntax is ok, but the
reply won't include both same attribute).

I've tried
Attribute_A = foo
Attribute_A += bar

and
Attribute_A: = foo
Attribute_A += bar

without success.

Finally I've used unlang in post-auth module to add the wanted
attributes like that

post-auth {
        main_pool
        update reply {
                WiMAX-QoS-Id += 2
                WiMAX-Schedule-Type += 2
                WiMAX-Traffic-Priority += 0
                WiMAX-Maximum-Sustained-Traffic-Rate += 1024000
                WiMAX-Media-Flow-Type += 2
        }
        reply_log
#       sql
#       sql_log
        exec
        Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
                attr_filter.access_reject
        }

Any way to make things work is ok, just wanted to know if that one is
"dirty" ?

Thanx again for your advise.

Thomas