cofiguration on client

Basant Agarwal basant.mnit at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:50:15 CEST 2009

Hello ,
   I am trying to use freeradius1.1.7 with ldap . Now when i try to
authenticate user from localhost , it works but when i try from laptop it
does not work . . it shows User-Password attribute required .. I tried to
remove AUTH TYPE = LDAP as alan suggested but i am not
things work .. it shows error in even running the server ...!!
 Please help me ..Probably i could not understand the thing alan wanted me
to do ..!!

Please be more elaborate on the topic ...!!!

Thanks and Regards,