Sending Access-Challenge

Laszlo Fekete blackluck at ktk.bme.hu
Fri Apr 10 19:13:01 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:

>   Do *not* CC me on messages sent to the list.  In case you hadn't
> noticed, I already read the list.
>
>   And do *not* set "return receipt requested".  It's rude, and it causes
> me to be biased against people who use it.

Sorry, I will watching for this in the future.
> Laszlo Fekete wrote:
>
>> But when I try with eap-ttls eap-md5/eap-mschapv2, eap-peap eap-mschapv2
>> it fails:
>>

>   Is there any reason you're not looking at the debugging output of the
> server, as suggested in the FAQ, README, INSTALL, "man page", and daily
> on this list?
>
>   Alan DeKok.

True, sorry again!

And I found the problem, I turned off proxy earlier, because read:

"#  The server has proxying turned on by default.  If your system is NOT
#  set up to proxy requests to another server, then you can turn proxying
#  off here.  This will save a small amount of resources on the server."

When turned on again proxy, succeded the eap-md5 and eap--mschapv2 auth.

Thank you,
blackluck