FreeRADIUS 2 Installation failed on ubuntu hardy

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 08:33:31 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am new to VoIP, its my first time installing FR on my server. I
followed the instructions and first installed dependencies and then
FR.

My installation process and other steps i took can be found on this
link: http://voiprookie.blogspot.com/

I tried to install it several time but no luck, first I used aptitude
which installed the 1.x version so i removed it and then I used
synaptic to install that didn't work, finally i took manual approach
and installed it as posted on the link above.

However during installation I have seen many warnings, I tried to
capture the screen dump which can be found at this link:
http://pastebin.com/f1d50a81

Obviously it didn't install right but i have no clue where to go from
here, could anyone please help me guide to the right procedure. The
version on other information are posted on my bloggspot link.

Does installing, removing, and re-installing several times screwed up
my server and now it wouldn't let me install ?

Please help!!!

Thanks ya'all in advance...

Khan