automatic radcheck user addition - is it possible?

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Mon Apr 20 23:24:49 CEST 2009

> Coova Chilli I'm hoping - if it finds that every user (by mac) is
> authenticated (by pre-loading the mac into radcheck so that coova chilli
> gets the OK each time).
>
> So, I'm hoping, it'll be just like a captive portal except that the user's
> will never be subjected to the pre-auth web pages

So you do relize that captive portal needs to ask. You can create scripts
that fill and submit pages for the user but user *has* to at least start
the browser for portal session to be activated. And to click on the logout
link to close it (although you can timeout the session on inactivity).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP