ldap filter depending on NAS

Matthieu Lazaro matthieu.lazaro at eservglobal.com
Wed Apr 22 12:29:57 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok a écrit :
>   Your examples are pretty close to "do stuff when I see stuff".  It's a
> grammatically correct English sentence, but nearly meaningless.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>
> -

Ok, So I will try to make myself clear.

Here is one policy that I wish to make work.

1- a client connects to a 802.1x protected VLAN ID 10 ( per port basis
configuration on the switch)
--> this client has some of the following LDAP attributes:
          uid = bobalice
          radiusTunnelPrivateGroupID = 20
          radiusTunnelType = VLAN
          radiusMediumType = IEEE-802
          radiusCallingStationId = 00-21-42-42-87-b1
          radiusUserCategory = ADMIN
2- Fisrt I want to checkthe following attributes, and if not correct,
reject the user:
          radiusTunnelType = VLAN
          radiusMediumType = IEEE-802
          radiusCallingStationId = 00-21-42-42-87-b1
          radiusUserCategory = ADMIN
3- Then I want to authenticate and authorise the user if login/password
are correct
4 - Then Move him into the appropriate VLAN ID 20 instead of  ID10 based
on this attribute:
        radiusTunnelPrivateGroupID = 20

For now, I only have been able to make work the RadiusCallingStationId
using checkval.
Hoping this is much much more precise and clearer, I really wish to
discover what am I missing.

Best Regards,

Matt