ldap filter depending on NAS

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Thu Apr 23 16:45:42 CEST 2009

> I am now trying to figure how to have the replyItem in my accept-accept
> message.

Just map appropriate attributes in ldap.attrmap as replyItem. I can see
tunnel attributes in default ldap.attrmap in stable branch now, so that
will be there in future. For PEAP you should list ldap only in
inner-tunnel server (you don't even need it in default server for that
protocol) and enable use_tunneled_reply in peap section of eap.conf in
order to get tunnel attributes in the final Access-Accept. If you are
going to check Calling-Station-Id enable copy_request_to_tunnel as well.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP