[Wimax TTLS with Alcatel - Lucent ASN GW]

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sun Apr 26 01:18:29 CEST 2009

> I am trying to use freeradius as AAA server with ASNGW to authenticate
> WiMAX
> device. Would you be kind enough to provide details on how to configure
> freeradius for this? I saw that you were successful in getting it working
> and did not want to reinvent the wheels.

Read instructions in raddb/modules/wimax. His problems (using tunneled and
multivalued attributes in the reply) had nothing to do with WiMAX.
Solutions for copying attributes from the tunnel and adding multiple
attributes with the same name to the reply apply to any attribute, not
just those for WiMAX.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP