Adding vendor specefic attributes

Borislav Dimitrov b.dimitrov at ngsystems.net
Mon Apr 27 10:53:08 CEST 2009

FIrst of all, have you enabled VSA on the NAS? A lot of VSAs for
different vendors are already supported. Check the dictionary files.
It's them that you should edit, if you need to at all. First check the
dictionary file in etc/raddb - it only includes various dictionary
files from (say /usr/local/share or something like that). Some of the
dictionaries are standard ones, VoIP ones and vendor ones... Check
them out.