%RADIUS-4-RADIUS_ALIVE | %RADIUS-4-RADIUS_DEAD help

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 13:27:01 CEST 2009

Hi,
> Accounting server was alive and receving packets till yesterday. And
> suddenly got receiving dead alive messages. So restarted radiusd process
> then it got resolved.

are we talking about the same box? I'm not talking about this FreeRADIUS
box you gave logs from, I'm talking about the box thats got thatIP address
in your logs. THATS the system you need to be checking

older FreeRADIUS had many issues - 1.1.6 is ancient and I wont be
spending any time on this mailing list supporting it. 2.1.x is
where its at.

alan