cange username in mysql auth

Trujillo Carmona, Antonio antonio.trujillo.sspa at juntadeandalucia.es
Tue Apr 28 14:06:06 CEST 2009

Hello and thank for all your work.
Right now I'm try to use freeradius to validate access to our net throw
a MAC auth.
Our problem is that we have a inventory (in mysql) of printers with a
field named MACADDR and we want check this field in order to grant
access to the printers.
How can we change the the sql query to check "MACADDR" instead of
"username"?

--
Por favor, NO utilice formatos  de archivo  propietarios para el
intercambio de  documentos, como DOC y XLS, sino HTML, RTF, TXT,