User login Portal

tudorg tudor at cotswoldpc.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 14:12:05 CEST 2009

I am trying to create a user login area where they can view their usage.
my php is very basic
My radius will authenticate user by mac address which i have working
so the user login for will take them to a home page in that page will be a
link
to view usage
i would like a small pop up window (in the same page)with the result of
their total download and upload together
the mysql query would be
SELECT SUM( AcctInputOctets ) + SUM( AcctOutputOctets )/(1024*1024)
FROM radacct
WHERE UserName = '00-00-00-00-00-13'
any ideas on a small script for this would be appreciated