rlm_perl DBI problems

Alexander Kosykh avkosykh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:18:53 CEST 2009

Hi.
Back to my problem with perl
Then I comment my own module rejectlog in sites-enable/mysite FR begin to
work fine at least 18 hours.
Some ideas why it can bring an error in DBI if it's sub function in perl
don't use DBI at all?

Any other offers how to log reject users in special format?

I don't want log rejected user in radius.log file. In my case it for radius
system log - not for users. I've try to turn on log only badpassword users
but it log all good and bad password users L bug in FR?
Thers part of my config
log {
destination = files
file = ${logdir}/radius.log
stripped_names = no
auth = yes
auth_badpass = yes
auth_goodpass = no
}

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.4, for host i386-portbld-freebsd6.2, built
on Apr 10 2009 at 12:18:46