Proxy accounting message

HM Wong hmwong617 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:16:01 CEST 2009

Thanks Ivan,

There is limitation of dependency with other software.

BTW, I have tried a configuration to work with MySQL as following and it
meets my requirement. Is it the best way?

1. In configuration file acct_users
DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start, SQL-Group = REMOTE, Proxy-To-Realm
:=REMOTE

2. In configuration file proxy.conf
realm REMOTE{
        type            = radius
        accthost        = 192.168.1.1:1814
        secret          = 1234
}
realm NULL {
        type            = radius
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

3. In table "usergroup" of database, assign those users to "REMOTE" Group.

In this case, account message from user in "REMOTE" group will be sent to
another account server "192.168.1.1:1814" otherwise will drop.