rlm_perl / libtool / libltdl problem

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Mon Aug 24 03:15:50 CEST 2009

Does this mean you are also having this problem with 2.2.6a of libtool/libltdl?  There isn't a permanent solution that I know of yet.  However, there is a workaround that you can use for now:

LD_PRELOAD=path_to_libperl.so /usr/local/sbin/radiusd

Where path_to_libperl.so is the full path for that file (e.g., it's /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.9/mach/CORE/libperl.so on one of my systems).