AW: Failed to add duplicate client problem

Wegener, Norbert Norbert.Wegener at siemens.com
Mon Aug 24 10:47:36 CEST 2009

>  If you post your config, my guess is that you have *global* clients,
>and then are defining the same client IP twice.

The clients are read from an sql database. As every client has a corresponding server attached in that database it could be assumed that every client is local to the that virtual server.
This obviously is not true.
Having distinct sql*conf files for each server and different nas_query in dialup*.conf solves the problem.
Thank you.

  Norbert Wegener

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html