radreply and proxied packet questions

mikoi mika.koivisto at logica.com
Wed Aug 26 09:28:31 CEST 2009

Hi.
I have an installation with Freeradius and MySQL and have a few question.

1. Values in radreply seem to be ignored from the reply to AAA-client when
proxying packets?
Is this by design or have i configured something wrong?

2. Is it possible to do this in the post-proxy section of
/sites-enabled/default?
If Access-accept is received from backend server, return per user values
from radreply table
If Access-reject is received, reject the user and send no attributes.
If the above is possible, can someone give me an example of how this is to
be configured?
how the if, then, else should/could look like?

Thanks in advance.
/Mika