Selective Update of User-Name

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Fri Aug 28 07:58:48 CEST 2009

Hi All

So after a little playing this is how I got it to work.

We wrote a python program which set the Proxy-To-Realm as a control item
in the return. Then wrote some unlang code for authorize and preacct
which uses this to selectively rewrite the username so that it has a realm.

I have another question about unlang I'll ask in a new email

Cheers
Mike