unlang: matching for 'Access-Accept'

Mike O'Connor freeradius at pineview.net
Fri Aug 28 15:02:17 CEST 2009

Ivan Kalik wrote:
>> How would I match for the packet type ie 'Access-Accept' in unlang
>>

> Answers to questions like this can be found examining
> dictionary.freeradius.internal. These attributes are mostly on control
> list. So it should be:
>
> if(control:Packet-Type == "Access-Accept) {
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Hi Ivan

Did not know that this information was available there. Thanks.

There does seem to be a problem, the %control:Packet-Type does not seem
to expand to a value.

rad_recv: Access-Accept packet from host 118.67.xxx.xxx port 1812,
id=10, length=25
    Proxy-State = 0x313534
+- entering group post-proxy {...}
++? if (control:Packet-Type == "Access-Accept")
    expand: %{control:Packet-Type} ->
? Evaluating (control:Packet-Type == "Access-Accept") -> FALSE
++? if (control:Packet-Type == "Access-Accept") -> FALSE

Could version 2.1.4 have a bug in this area ?

Mike