Accounting SQL Entries

Matt Martin mattmartincouk at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:51:20 CET 2009

Hello list.

I have been testing FreeRADIUS for a project we are looking at running
to authenticate users for Giganews.

I have got the authentication part working well, and the
authentication attempts get logged correctly into MySQL.

Now, I am trying to log the session details, such as data to and from
the host. I've tried various configs, FAQs and similar without little
luck.

I am slightly stumped as to where to look now. Can anyone offer any
help or advice.

Thank you.

freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.0.4, for host i486-pc-linux-gnu,
built on Sep  7 2008 at 23:35:34
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.