Session-Octets-Limit and sqlcounter

Charles charles at goma.kivu-online.com
Tue Dec 1 08:15:43 CET 2009

Thanks YvesDM,

I saw it - the attribute - and my problem is now solved!!!!
Many thinks! the Last line !

1.236 (09/30/2009)
  a.. fixed a security issue in the DHCP client (CVE-2009-0692)
  b.. captive portal fixes (jdegraeve):
    a.. changed RADIUS timeout/maxtries from 5/3 to 3/2 reducing failover
time from 30 to 15 seconds
    b.. added RADIUS attribute support for:
ChilliSpot-Bandwidth-Max-Up/ChilliSpot-Bandwidth-Max-Down