PAP Authentication Not Working ??

James Hankins jim at allpointsmediaworks.com
Wed Dec 2 01:25:21 CET 2009

Regarding the version, by design if running Centos, which purposely
has a long cycle between releases based on upstream for stability. I'm
not against upgrading this though.  :)

So I did in fact read the users file or I wouldn't have made it this
far, but I'm not seeing anything that points me to this.

Upon further analysis, I can make this work, it seems from the Users
file.

But if I have the user in mysql it will only respond with an Access-
Accept if the password type on NTRadPing is set to Chap.