separating Users?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 15:46:33 CET 2009

On 12/01/2009 06:31 PM, freeradius at corwyn.net wrote:

> Well, thanks to an inordinate amount of help, I've got my RADIUS server
> up and running exactly how I want it to.
>
> As part of my business process, I've got a detailed doc on how the
> server is/was constructed. I'd like to contribute that to the wiki, but
> I don't see that I can create an account.

Thank you Rick for contributing this, I'm sure it will be a help to
others. We need more and better documentation. Alan has the ability to
create wiki accounts, it can't be done on your own because of concerns
over vandalism. If you don't get an account I'd be happy to add this
under the Red Hat page or wherever it makes most sense.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/