Freeradius EAP authentication

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Dec 2 16:51:20 CET 2009

On 12/02/2009 07:18 AM, Diego Chovares Moreno wrote:
> When I install the operating system, installed with the LAMP option,
> which is supposed to be already installed OpenSSL. Even so, I've
> re-installed but it do not work. I have to put something in radiusd.conf
> to search OpenSSL libraries?
> Thanks

There is a difference between runtime support for SSL and being able to
build a program which uses SSL. If you're trying to build FreeRADIUS it
is *not* sufficient to have *only* runtime support, you *must* also have
the development files installed.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?