Problem with EAP-TLS, please give me a hint

_Stefan_H stefanh007 at networld.at
Wed Dec 2 18:17:34 CET 2009

Well, can anyone tell me, why nobody is helping me? I would not get on your
nerves  if there would be a solution to my problem. I was searching for a
time and i found this helpful solutions  "look in the FAQ" and "look in the
eap.conf".
Well the FAQ tells about the xptensions and the help in the eap.conf doesn't
give me a solution.

I know that you don't like to waste you time on a newbie like me, but please
give me only a hint where  the problem could be.