[dhcp virtual server with module sql]

Thomas Fagart tfagart at brozs.net
Sat Dec 5 20:13:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I've managed to configure freeeradius to do static dhcp assignement with
the dhcp virtual server and the mac2ip module.

Could we use any module inside dhcp server ? I wanted to use sql but
doesn't seems to work.

server dhcp {
  modules {
  Module: Checking dhcp DHCP-Discover {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_passwd
  Module: Instantiating mac2ip
   passwd mac2ip {
         filename = "/usr/local/etc/raddb/mac2ip"
         format = "*DHCP-Client-Hardware-Address:=DHCP-Your-IP-Address"
         delimiter = ","
         ignorenislike = yes
         ignoreempty = yes
         allowmultiplekeys = no
         hashsize = 100
   }
rlm_passwd: nfields: 2 keyfield 0(DHCP-Client-Hardware-Address) listable: no
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/dhcp[25]: Failed to find module "sql".
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/dhcp[25]: Failed to parse "sql" entry.

Thomas