Pre-release of Version 2.1.8

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Sun Dec 6 19:40:39 CET 2009

Bjørn Mork <bjorn at mork.no> writes:

> Looks very promising so far.  I've not seen any problems yet.

Famous Last Words candidate...

It took two more hours, then I got:

 Sun Dec  6 16:23:33 2009 : Proxy: Marking home server 10.10.10.132 port 1645 as dead.
 Sun Dec  6 16:23:33 2009 : Error: Failed binding to proxy address * port 2727: Address already in use

and the server stopped answering requests. It did not exit, and it did
not hang (at least it responeded to SIGTERM).  It just stopped answering.

The server had been running for 45 hours when this happened.  I haven't
got the faintest idea where to start looking for the bug.

Bjørn