Static ippool based on NAS source

renator at flash.net.br renator at flash.net.br
Mon Dec 7 00:49:26 CET 2009

I was afraid of using sqlippool because the DB of this server is MySQL and
there is a warning about that in FreeRadius:

 #  WARNING: MySQL has certain limitations that means it can
 #           hand out the same IP address to 2 different users.

Because of this I would like to try via config file before installing Pgsql.

Thanks for your reply!