Cisco-AVPair Accounting

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Mon Dec 7 21:55:59 CET 2009

Afternoon -

We use Freeradius/MySQL with Cisco-AVPair entries to send radreplies and
radgroupreplies that specify speeds and such with great success.
However, we are having a bit of difficulty sorting out how to sort out
Cisco-AVPair accounting entries so that we can insert them into the
database.

We have read through some list discussions about rewriting things, the
cisco vsa hack, and ulang.  But, in the end, we are still left needing
some assistance, examples, or even a howto.

We get two Cisco-AVPair accounting responses in each start record and
five in each stop record.  What is the best way to sort them out and get
them inserted into the radacct table?

Thanks!

Bryan -
bbc at misn.com