Cisco-AVPair Accounting

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Tue Dec 8 03:11:15 CET 2009

 From someone who has already suffered through it five years ago.

And, for the benefit of those who come after me.

1) set with_cisco_vsa_hack = yes in radiusd.conf
2) add the attributes I want to have stripped from the AVPair fields to
cisco.dictionary in /usr/local/share/freeradius, freeradius will create
newattributes with these names.

Now all that remains is figuring out the rewrite to stuff the odd
Cisco-AVPair attribute values in pre-existing attributes that are
already in the schema.

-