Cisco-AVPair Accounting

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Tue Dec 8 19:59:50 CET 2009

Coutesy of Michael Bowe . . .

Since Calling-Station-Id does not exist in the accounting spill from the
Cisco, concatenating the client-mac-address works just great.

In the instance that we are not using a Cisco then the
Calling-Station-Id is populated and client-mac-address does not exist.
So, callingstationid is correct no matter what.

No rewrites necessary!

Thanks!

Bryan -