radwho and radtest

Ramzi Abdallah rabdallah at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 21:24:59 CET 2009

Thank you gera, attached are copies for the users and clients.conf config files. Normally when I run radwho and radlast I am authenticated with user rsa so I should at least see my login :)

Regards,

Ramzi

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010