radwho and radtest

Ramzi Abdallah rabdallah at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:58:13 CET 2009

thanks Ivan, when I run in debug mode I get the bellow errors

++[preprocess] returns ok
[acct_unique] WARNING: Attribute NAS-Port was not found in request, unique ID MAY be inconsistent
[acct_unique] Hashing ',Client-IP-Address = 193.188.129.17,NAS-IP-Address = 193.188.129.17,Acct-Session-Id = "00550003",User-Name = "rsa"'
[acct_unique] Acct-Unique-Session-ID = "cc3ac6adce99a1dd".
++[acct_unique] returns ok
[suffix] No '@' in User-Name = "rsa", looking up realm NULL
[suffix] No such realm "NULL"
++[suffix] returns noop
++[files] returns noop

[radutmp]       expand: /var/log/radius/radutmp -> /var/log/radius/radutmp
[radutmp]       expand: %{User-Name} -> rsa
  rlm_radutmp: No NAS-Port seen.  Cannot do anything.
  rlm_radumtp: WARNING: checkrad will probably not work!
++[radutmp] returns noop