Testing radius server

Alex Bahoor alexbahoor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 21:56:46 CET 2009

Ivan,

Please try to be less arrogant when you answer me. I have not touched linux
or Solaris for 9 years. And I'm not a developer, and an RF engineer. I know
many of you are software developers. We should not delve into the Silicon
Valley notion of RTFM--instead should adhere to RFC1855
<http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html> . The reason I'm having very basic
questions is because the wiki is counter intuitive and  way cryptic to me;
it's written with idea in mind that users used the product and familiar with
it. I have used steel belted radius for a long time, never had a problem
with it, because it's written for *not* developers. I'm at loss with this
product, even though I have about 28 years of networking, RF and wireless
experience in testing and installation, and close to CCIE certified. I'd
like to continue use the product, with all the help I can get from you guys,
but with dignity.  If this won't work with this group, may be I should just
bite the bullet and buy steel belted and get over with.

Now let's go to answer your questions. Please see in-inline