Testing radius server

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 00:15:09 CET 2009

Hi,

> Alan,
>
> Where is the user file? Why the wiki did not list this file. How would I
> know about the file. From the wiki, I don't see any talk about this file you
> talking about.

/etc/raddb/users ?  /usr/local/raddb/users ?

/opt/freeradius/users?

whereever you installed the server config files.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/CONFIGURATION_FILES

lookee there. 'users; file clearly shown and explained. and thats just one
obvious example

but i think you're there now

alan

PS in your email you actually wrote....