HOWTO WLAN Access Point authenticate user via kerberos

John Mok jmok at attglobal.net
Fri Dec 11 18:14:17 CET 2009

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I googled about the subject and found the following message :-

http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-devel/2006-January/009250.html

Can any one tell me about what the module rlm_krb5 does? Does the module
proxy the kerberos authentication to the KDC on behalf of the WLAN
users, and grant access to the wired network upon successful authentication?

WLAN client ---EAP--- Access Point ---kerberos--- KDC

Thanks a lot.

John Mok