Request for directions: WinXP + Samba + LDAP + 802.1x

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 11 20:07:50 CET 2009

Fabiano Caixeta Duarte wrote:
> In my first post I told you that freeradius is set (with some mistakes
> thanks to my lack of knowledge) and working (tested with radtest).

  I understand.  However, saying "I did LDAP" is insufficient to know
precisely what you did.  That's what the FAQ, README, INSTALL, "man
page", etc. say to post the debug output.

> I'll try to improve on writing to make myself clear.
>
> Thank you all for your attention.
>
> PS: My last post shows what I've done so far.

  That satisfies "what you did".  We need to know "what is happening",
and "why it is wrong".

  As for configuring "ldap + peap"... it's easy.  If you have LDAP
working, read the guides for configuring PEAP.  Then... it should all work.