RADIUS 2.x - modules not loaded correctly

Axel Vogel axel.vogel at bkg.bund.de
Tue Dec 15 00:31:46 CET 2009

Hi Alan,

your proposals are very good.
I will not make my mistake a second time.
But think of me as an administrator who takes a LINUX distribution
with precompiled freeradiusd and who reads all the manuals and FAQs
and then modifies the configuration files in an old-fashioned way
and - nothing works like expected.
Wouldn't it be better to make configuration easy to use for
(only)administrators?

Please look at the configuration of virtual hosts in apache2.
The httpd.conf incudes only files with a well defined suffix
  vhosts.d/*.conf
I think that they know why ...

Axel

Alan Buxey:

--

Axel Vogel

Network/Operations                         |
Bundesamt fuer Kartographie und Geodaesie  | Tel.: +49 341 5634 203
Aussenstelle Leipzig                       | Fax: +49 341 5634 1984
Karl-Rothe-Str. 10-14                      |
D-04105 Leipzig                            | 012deg 22' 26.75" E
Federal Republic of Germany                | 51deg 21' 14.50" N