windows domain\user change to user at domain

green green gggreen4 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:41:48 CET 2009

In the relam already enable the ntdomain,
realm ntdomain {
        format = prefix
        delimiter = "\\"
}

in the proxy.conf
realm H1 {
       type             = radius
        nostrip
        authhost        = 1.2.3.4:1812
       accthost        = 1.2.3.4:1813
       secret          = secret1
        retry_delay = 3
        retry_count = 1
}

Work for user1 at H1 (get proxy to H1 realm) but not H1\user1(does NOT get
proxy to H1 realm instead go to NULL realm). Can advise and thanks.