Re: rewrite or unlang problem

Libor Astalos astli at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 18 22:54:20 CET 2009

Once again,

thank for your advice, I tried to pass for example "%{NAS-Port}" and it passed. So I created this access-request with text data:

NAS-Port-Type = Ethernet
NAS-Port = 2200961418
calling-Station-Id = "1:0:24:81:44:41:1f"
Called-Station-Id = "dhcp1"
User-Name = "00:24:81:44:41:1F"
User-Password = ""
Agent-Remote-Id = "tik"
Agent-Circuit-Id = "tak"
NAS-Identifier = "MikroTik"
NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.3.171

and tried User-Name := "%{request:Agent-Circuit-Id}" and it passed too.

With the previews packet not, but I know, that these data in Agent........Id should be in binary format directly from dhcp server option 82. Is there a workaround, how to convert this binary data to text in unlang or a way, how to pass these data to perl or python, when this string from binary seems to be empty ?

Libor