rlm_perl: exited on signal 11 or 10

Коньков Евгений kes-kes at yandex.ru
Sat Dec 19 00:52:41 CET 2009

Здравствуйте, Alan.

Вы писали 19 декабря 2009 г., 0:11:03:

AD> Коньков Евгений wrote:
>> but when I run radiusd -X it works weeks, month...
>> When I CTRL+C on radiusd -X it also may core dump. It says that core
>> dumpe, but no core found on system (or I look at wrong place???)

AD>   Which version are you running?

AD>   Alan DeKok.

radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.3, for host i386-portbld-freebsd7.1, built on Jan  6 2009 at 10:52:08
Copyright (C) 1999-2008 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT.

I just run test server with latests sources. Here I get next problem:

vpn_shadow# radiusd -X
FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.6, for host amd64-portbld-freebsd7.2, built on Dec 11 2009 at 19:40:33
Copyright (C) 1999-2009 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License v2.
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/proxy.conf
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/clients.conf
including files in directory /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/wimax
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/always
including files in directory /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/
including configuration file /usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
group = freeradius
user = freeradius
including dictionary file /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary
Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.mpd[6]: unknown option "mpd"
vpn_shadow# radiusd -X
vpn_shadow#
vpn_shadow# cat /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.mpd
#
# dictionary.mpd

VENDOR          mpd             12341

ATTRIBUTE       mpd-rule        1       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-pipe        2       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-queue       3       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-table       4       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-table-static        5       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-filter      6       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-limit       7       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-input-octets        8       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-input-packets       9       string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-output-octets       10      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-output-packets      11      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-link        12      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-bundle      13      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-iface       14      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-iface-index 15      integer         mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-input-acct  16      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-output-acct 17      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-action      18      string          mpd
ATTRIBUTE       mpd-drop-user   154     integer         mpd
vpn_shadow#

on 2.1.3 with same dictionare a have not problem with dictionary.

--
С уважением,
 Коньков                          mailto:kes-kes at yandex.ru